- Hair rinses are rich in nutrients that help nourish your hair.
- They also help add moisture to the hair shaft, calm frizz, and minimize flyaways.
- Some hair rinses help balance the pH levels of your scalp.
- They also help balance oil production, which helps tackle issues like oiliness, dandruff, and hair fall.
- Hair rinses help clarify your hair and unclog your follicles. This makes your hair smooth, strong, and silky.
You can use this hair rinse 1-2 times a month.
While some hair treatments are only reserved for specific textures, any hair type can benefit from a hair rinse. Like any hair care product you use, you’ll want to make sure that you choose the right hair rinse to tackle your concerns.
Directions: Shake well! Dip your head back and squeeze rinse onto your scalp. Apply the hair rinse all over damp hair and massage it onto your scalp and throughout your hair. Don’t immediately wash the hair rinse out of your hair. Give the product five to 10 minutes to do its thing on your mane. Set a timer and wait it out. Then Rinse well and follow up with your favorite Cosplay Arts Shop conditioner. Once the time is up, thoroughly rinse your hair with lukewarm water. Allow your strands to air dry and style as desired.